Saturday, October 21, 2006

Organization!?!

Even though I didn't make time for stitching today, I thought I had accomplished quite a bit. I did some housework, upgraded this blog a bit and I organized my needlework stash a bit. The CQForNewbies Yahoo Group is having a challenge this month- Get Organized! I was feeling very proud of myself for managing to dig out all of my perle cottons and getting them into one storage container. I decided to take a break and cruise through some of my favorite blogs and sites.

Lots of wonderful eye candy and inspiration. And then, (gasp) I arrived at Charlene's blog When This You See, Remember Me (see side bar). Miss Charlene has photo after photo of how amazingly organized she has all of her crazy quilting stuff. I now see how she manages to get so much done! What wonderful ideas for organization she has!

I now see how far I have to go. So I gathered up all of my CQ and embroidery books into one location and felt a little better about my efforts. Such a long way yet to go!

1 comment:

Barbara C said...

Hi Teresa, I really enjoyed seeing your fall-colored blocks. I've been thinking a lot about using brown and neutrals lately too, and your blocks are an inspriation. Thanks for visiting my blog.