Friday, January 05, 2007

Unscheduled Blog Vacation Caused by ISP Problems

I hope everyone had a great New Year's!

My birthday on December 30 was good, if you ignore the fact that I turned 54! Daughter Caitlin cooked dinner and I got books to read, DVD's to watch and clothes to wear from my family. I also got the unintentional gift of a very nasty cold from my son Kyle. It laid me real low for about a week. I do wish he had left that cold down at the University of Illinois!

With the New Year came problems with my Internet Service Provider that had me very frustrated! Things seem to be getting back to normal (cross your fingers Teresa), so I can get back to posting.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome back and happy birthday! You're not getting older, you're getting better! Did you forget? LOL!

Sorry about the cold, that was a pain!

Gail said...

Glad you ISP is behaving, look forward to seeing what you have been up to.
Hope your feeling better now, colds are no fun.
I agree with Susan, your only getting better, besides your a young one compare to me. LOL. Happy Birthday.