Friday, February 16, 2007

Take A Stitch Tuesday Challenge - Week 7

Life has settled down and I am finally jumping in on the Take A Stitch Tuesday Challenge that I should have started in January.


I have a start on the feather stitch, but have a few things that I still want to try. The top row is feather stitch in a variegated floss (3 strands). The second row is double feather stitch. Row 3 is triple feather stitch with a variation that I found in A - Z of Embroidery Stitches. The fourth row is also from the A-Z book - a closed feather stitch.

I will also be backing up and doing the stitches from weeks 1-6.

Oh, joy! Girl Scout cookies were delivered yesterday! I just love those Tagalongs - chocolate and peanut butter heaven!

1 comment:

Grangry said...

Hi Theresa, nice to meet you. Nice sample, looking forward to seeing the rest of the experiments!